Choose A Career That Matters!
Working at Pyrops gives you the chance to show off your true abilities. We value your aspirations, skills, and positive attitude. We provide you with excellent growth opportunities, compensation, and autonomy here at the firm.
Dive Deep into Your Potential
Challenging with diverse responsibilities and tasks with many opportunities for advancement.
Pyrops offers a secure, energetic, and professional environment to explore exciting career opportunities.
We provide people with the freedom to work at their best productivity. As a result of Pyrops business strategy, the company’s growth and development are guaranteed at all times.
Submit Your Resume to email@example.com
Manager : Pre Sales Consultant
As a Pre-Sales Consultant for Pyrops, you will play a critical role in shaping our client relationships and ensuring that our Warehouse Management Solutions align with their unique business needs. We are seeking a dynamic and driven professional to join our pre-sales team, working closely with our sales and product teams to provide expert insights and consultation to prospective clients.
● Client Engagement: Act as a trusted advisor to potential clients, understanding their specific warehousing challenges and requirements.
● Product Expertise: Develop an in-depth knowledge of our Enterprise WMS software, staying updated with the latest features and capabilities.
● Solution Consultation: Collaborate with the sales team to identify client needs, proposing tailored WMS solutions that enhance their operational efficiency.
● Product Demonstrations: Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase how our WMS can meet client needs and deliver value.
● Requirements Analysis: Gather, document, and analyze client requirements, providing valuable feedback to the product development team.
● Technical Support: Assist clients in understanding the technical aspects of our software, addressing their questions, and providing technical expertise.
● Proof of Concept: Develop proof of concept (POC) scenarios to validate the effectiveness of our solutions in addressing client needs.
● Collaboration: Work closely with the sales team and other stakeholders to craft compelling proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field (Master’s preferred).
- Prior experience in pre-sales or solution consultancy for Warehouse Management Systems or enterprise software.
- Strong understanding of supply chain and warehousing processes.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Technical proficiency to explain software and IT concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- High adaptability and a continuous learner to stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies.
A Happy Work Environment Fosters Creativity
Delhi Half Marathon
Vaishnav Devi Trip
Trail A Thon
Life At Pyrops
“Great Things are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people” – Steve Jobs
We promote a healthy work-life balance and strive to create a vibrant and positive corporate culture. As a company, we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and ownership they need to reach their full potential. As a result, we encourage our employees to improve their talents while still having fun at work. Make your next career move a smart one – with Precision!
Precision Pyramid Private Limited
Pyrops® WMS is a warehouse management software designed, developed, and implemented by Precision Pyramid Private Limited.
For more info visit:
A1, Forest Lane, MG Road, Delhi 110030